Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's here!!!

I got my new chair Monday. The leg thing are still to short (cause I'm a shorty). So, if he can't order me shorter ones, he will see about building either a foam or a wooden platform for my feet to rest on. He will also bring some kind of strap for my feet, so if I cough or sneeze they won't come off the rests. The back is a lot better, I got the foam back so now there is more padding than my other chair. The seat cushion is air filled, not the Jay Cushion I am used to. You can adjust the air intake to make it more comfortable. Right now, my butt is really, really sore and I can't deflate it myself...knowing my luck, I'd probably let all the air out by accident and I have to be out of the chair in order to inflate it back up. Chuck doesn't want me to attempt it til he's home. The chair reclines and the feet raise, which helps my circulation. It has a computer screen mounted on the side (looks like a PDA) which has a scroll menu to choose the option I want. So if I want to recline, I choose tilt; if I want to raise my feet, I choose dual legrests; and so on. But I don't know if I like it, it's in the way and it takes to long for what u want. As for the chair, I like it!

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `