Monday, April 30, 2007

Child care decisions

My mom got me an audio program for the computer as a birthday gift. My typing has gotten so slow and painful, so I took the "easy" way out...LOL! There's a loose wire in the microphone plug and until we figure out away to fix it, I'll be typing again and using lotsa abbreviations! :( So be patient, the mother-in-law posts will come but one wk at a time.

After his mom left, Ken did not know what to do about his kids. After a long custody battle w/ his ex, he was awarded custody about a yr. prior. So he did not want to get his ex involved and go thru another lengthy court battle. He ended up asking the new gf to watch them while he was at work. He would've asked me, but I wouldn't have been able to take the kids to and from school. Plus that July Chuck and I were going to Kansas for a couple wks.

Maggie took care of the kids starting in May (the day after Sharon's hissy fit), then that June she found out she had a really bad infection in her intestine and may need surgery. She was feeling better before I left for KS. While I was gone, her stomach started acting up again and the doctors scheduled surgery for August.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `