Monday, February 09, 2009

Please check this out

Yesterday I was watching TV after church while my husband went to his dad's to pick up my nephew, he was needing help to stack wood and asked Brenden to help. On TV they were talking about President Lincoln turning 200 and President Obama and how and why they may be similar, and length and then all of a sudden a new show came on called Keeping Kids Healthy. What really surprised me was the topic, it was about Freidreich's Ataxia! No one has ever done anything before on the topic of FA... that is my muscular disorder.


The website has the video (show) but I could not figure out how to save it to my computer, but I do have the website address;

">click here

Please check it out and watch the video -- the video is approximately 20 minutes long.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `