Monday, March 23, 2009

A weekend celebration

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a "birthday party". We celebrated two birthdays yesterday, mine and my sister-in-law's. Her birthday was a couple of weeks ago but I wanted to make our party on a weekend that they had the kids and we had recently been paid. We had a lot of funI chose a game Saturday that I figured everyone could play together. It was called Beat the Parents. It was kids versus the adults, which was perfect! We all played it and had a great time. Chuck had gotten a couple of small carrot cakes while I was in church on Sunday morning, they were really good and I still have almost a full cake left so it is a good thing they were really good.

Saturday we had Lilly groomed. She looks so much cuter now! She looks a lot smaller and happier than she looked before, and she smells really good now that I do not mind sleeping with her at all now! We not only had Lilly trimmed up but we had Gracie's nails clipped as well. So they both looked so pretty for Sunday.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `