Tuesday, February 05, 2008

And she gave up

She eventually gave up on the eBay venture and told me I could just keep the all of the money whenever I sold an item. She also told me that I could have everything that was left over to sell for myself. I liked this idea, I figured she owed me something for all of the work I had done for her. She did ask me to write an affidavit about her relationship with Rassell and e-mail it to her lawyer. I did this mainly to stay on her good side even though my husband told me not to.

I really had no idea what to say because I had never met him. I did, however, IM with him a lot on Yahoo messenger and would ask him a bunch of questions of why he wanted to come over here and why he married someone so much older then him. So I wrote this affidavit behind my husband back. I feel she owes me for that too!

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `