Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back to my mother-in-law...

I haven't written about my mother-in-law in a while and I figure it's about time I did so. Okay on to where I left off... the eBay try.

Sharon was doing odd "habits" that were just driving me nuts! Like watching a movie with me or my husband and getting up right in the middle and leaving for her bedroom to talk on the computer, burning stuff in my brand-new microwave that I still haven't been able to get clean, or giving the dogs "people" food (all of our leftovers in the refrigerator) making our dogs so fat that they had rolls! She and I got into a couple of altercations during this time. She was always talking negative about my husband, his dad, his brother and his family (the extended family), as I said before I do not like to keep things from my husband that will affect him in some way or another. So I would tell my husband what ever she had said about him. This would cause her to get very angry with me and she would start yelling at me. We did this a few times and the last time she actually called me a lying b***h and slammed the door on her way out (she would leave several times and stay gone for the weekend but this time she left and was gone for a couple of weeks). The worst habit was whenever my sister-in-law would come over, she would disappear into her bedroom for the whole time she was there. Chuck would literally drag his mother out of her room and tell her to quit being rude and to at least say hi. She would say hi to Ken but totally ignore Kelly and go back in to her room. Can we say rude?!

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `