Wednesday, April 09, 2008

She is gone... well sort of

So she left. On the day I happened to have Candy and her kid over. After she had disowned Chuck, he had left and she told Candy that after she leaves that I will lie about her and call her a b**ch and Candy should not believe anything I say! Then turned to me and said since she is still working at the motel in Clare and will be staying with her friend (a fellow worker that she works with), and will work out a time next week to come get her stuff. Then she walked out the door and I thought to myself, "Good riddance!"


I still had Sharon on my Yahoo messenger friends list, so I knew whenever she was on or not. I tried to message her a couple of times, but she wouldn't respond so I figured she must have me on ignore. She left on a Wednesday afternoon and that following Monday late morning I received a phone call from the motel in Clare looking for Sharon. She had been on the computer that morning, but I did not know for sure where she was logging in to from. For all I knew she could have taken the day off and was using a library computer. I told them that she did not live here anymore and I had no way to get in touch with her (I nor Chuck knew her cell number). Then five minutes later she had called me and told me she was in the break room at her work, I said "Well if that were true then why did the front desk just call me five minutes ago asking for you?" She told me that the front desk must not have seen her come in. "Then they could have seen that you punched in on your timecard." I didn't say this but I thought it and now I think I should have said it. Anyways she had told me on the phone that her and JoAnne would be here Wednesday morning to get the rest of Sharon's stuff. Then she had hung up before I had a chance to ask her how she kept logging on to Yahoo even when she was supposed to be working. But Joanne called me later that afternoon and I got a chance to ask JoAnne. She told me that Sharon would sometimes login while she was at work on the work computer. I felt something fishy going on at this point... I mean, here is a woman who is so against any type of a lie and I actually caught her in a big, boldface lie because you cannot possibly login on a work computer and the work not know you are there... unless you have a Harry Potter invisibility cloak.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `