Friday, April 11, 2008

She is packed and gone!

*We have been experiencing some difficulty with our power (the electricity) and the Internet here this past week. So I have not been able to post as many blogs as I would have liked, so instead of being done with this story about my mother-in-law this week it will probably be done sometime next week.*


Wednesday morning came and I was getting very nervous. Getting so nervous that my stomach was starting to ache and my blood sugar was starting to drop. I am diabetic and have been since I was 17 years old, I do alright managing it because I am not that bad yet and I only need to take one shot in the morning. I even have to eat some type of candy everyday because sometimes it ends up going to low! Maggie (the dad's new wife -- but at this time the girlfriend) also has trouble with her sugar level so I called her to bring me over a candy bar because I could not find any. I admit I would have called her to come over even if my sugar was okay. I was just so nervous about having to see Sharon that I needed someone to be with me in case something happened. It was nearly 1 o'clock in the afternoon by the time they showed up. I heard them rummaging around downstairs before coming up (Sharon was storing some of her bigger items in our basement, so I do not think it was any big deal she was down there especially since the most expensive items that Chuck and I had down there was the washer and dryer). When she came up the first thing she said to me was, "It is a good thing that you have somebody here with you, now I can't bash your head against the wall." I didn't say anything to this, I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders then turned and walked/rolled away.


She then went to the front door and opened it to let a man in. I couldn't believe this, the man she had invited into my house was a known enemy of the family! This man's daughter was married to my brother-in-law and had been known to try to run Sharon off the road on a couple of occasions. Not only that but he had also beaten Ken black and blue because of an argument between Ken and Chandra. He almost caused Chuck to get in to an accident with his car on the road while I was with him, by speeding up to go around us and then slowing down to a crawl all of a sudden in front of us and the roads were icy. When Chuck got control of the car once again, the guy (Larry) flipped him the bird. So that is why I didn't want him to see not only where I lived, but especially the inside of my house. But anyways Sharon had invited him in to help her move some stuff. That makes me wonder two things; 1) why she is all of a sudden asking for his help and acting as if Larry and his wife are her best friends?, and 2) does this mean that he was also in my basement? What really makes me angry is that she had him go through our house in to the room that she was staying in and unhook her computer and carry it out. Once he did this he had left. If this was all he was needed for, Sharon could have asked me over the phone that previous Monday to get her computer ready for her and we would have done this without a problem!


She and Joanne finished packing up her things and Joanne put them in the vehicle while Sharon said her goodbyes (mainly to Bebe) and they left. She had lived with us from January until May of 2006 and told us every month... sometimes even twice a month... that she will be leaving by the next month, and she never did! I am glad we gave her that little push out the door or else she would more than likely be here even now.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `