Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My weekend fun

This post is about my boating fun I had on Saturday. I would have written this sooner but on Sunday I was gone, Monday I didn't feel too good and Tuesday the Internet was down all day. A couple of weeks ago Ken had bought a used boat (a speed boat). He mainly was thinking of fixing it up to sell it for more money. He has taken the kids out a couple of weekends now and I have been asking when Chuck and I could go. It only seats 6 people (which is how many people are in Ken's family) so Chuck and I could only go every other weekend... Ken's two kids go to their moms and Kelly's two go to their dads -- which happens to be married to Ken's kids mom! This past Saturday Ken had asked if Chuck and I wanted to go boating. He picked us up at 11 o'clock in the morning and drove about 15 to 20 minutes away to a lake called Little Long Lake. Ken had also brought along an inflatable tube so he and Chuck could go tubing. Chuck went first... after Ken had informed us that neither of the kids would try it until after their uncle Chuckie did it. He had fun and was only flipped out twice! Then Ken went but he stayed on. Then everyone tried talking Kelly into going but she didn't want to. Not really expecting to be able to go nor even really interested in going, I said "I'll go". So I went and had fun! I didn't flip although it sometimes felt as though I was going to go... LOL! Chuck was telling me Ken had it up to 25 mph! After I went Kelly finally decided she would go. We all had fun, hopefully we can go again soon! Ken said he may trade in his boat and get a bigger one so all of us can go.

1 comment:

Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm glad you had so much fun!

My Heroes

Photos `