Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I am back... miss me?

It has been a really long time since I have written a blog. But I am back now, so quit worrying about me...:) I was in the hospital from the end of June until the beginning of July. It was only for five days, but it feels like an eternity! I also lost my voice and it had taken almost 3 months to get it back a little bit and now I can start using my voice program again. Leaves you wondering, what good is a voice program if you don't have a voice?

Why did you go to the hospital and how did you lose your voice, you ask ? I had started throwing up at around seven o'clock Thursday night and I just kept getting sick, like every 30 minutes, until seven o'clock Friday morning. I could not hold anything down! Chuck checked my blood sugar and it was 449! Really really high, practically comatose level. So we decided that I should go to the hospital. A couple of days later is when I lost my voice and we all figured it was because I threw up so much that it had irritated my throat.

Since my voice isn't fully back yet (it is 90% better), I will have to take my time when I write about my hospital visit. This little post took me since nine o'clock this morning and my voice is starting to get hoarse. I do want to let you know who came to visit me!

1 comment:

Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm sorry you were sick, but I'm glad you'r feeling better.

My Heroes

Photos `