Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Chuck's dad gave Chuck a job as a truck driver in July of '04...Chuck reluctantly took it. He did not want this job at all, he's got a degree and doing this u barely need a high school diploma! But, it was either take this or be stuck w/ his parents forever. We are still looking for a different job everyday tho!

So, here I was, stuck w/ his mom all day again. Then in Sept of '04, she comes running downstairs smiling, saying a guy IM'd her when she wasn't even in a chat room. She told me he said he hacked in, he knew how to get around Norton and Windows Firewall. She also told me he was not from the states. I remember because when she told me someone was able to hack in and bypass Windows security, it scared me....for I hada lott of personal information stored on my hard drive. She didn't tell me exactly where he was from until a few weeks later when she emailed me his picture. He was a 27 yr. old Muslim from Bangladesh (remember 9/11 happened in '01).

She was always on the computer talking to this guy. Started causing lots of marital troubles, my niece and nephew would complain how they could never play their computer games ‘cus mamaw was always on. So I’d stop what I was doing (usually playing Sims) and let ‘em play on my computer...like that was just so hard!! Then in Nov. ‘04 (a week before Thanksgiving, not to mention our 7th anniversary) Chuck and I finally moved out of his parents basement and into a house of our very own!

1 comment:

Dawn Allenbach said...

*angel flies in and whacks you on the head*

Just remember -- you started it! *grin*

My Heroes

Photos `