Thursday, November 30, 2006

SCHS Senior Year

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school. The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend?
I had a number of good friends... Kristi Elstrom, Brandi Beltz, Dawn Betzner, Sheila Cash...
2.What sports did u play?
Sports? Yuck! I was not one you'd consider to be a jock.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I never had a car .... Rode bus :( I did drive my dad's Toyota pick-up during a hunting trip once. Did good on the strait-away, but turning is another story :D
4. Football Game??
Hmmmm ... don't think I went to one my senior year.
5. Were you a party animal?
No, I was too shy, but would go to a party if my friends dragged me to one.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Sure was and am proud of it!
7.U Ever skip school?
Nah, I was a good girl :)
8. Were you a nerd?
No I was a "nobody". *sigh* :(
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope..again, I was a good girl. In other words, I was boring.
11. Can you sing the fight song?
Nope
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
It’s a tie between my Psych teacher, Mrs. Jones, and Mrs. Stein, my family life/home-ec teacher.
14. What was your school's full name?:
Salina Central High School
15. School mascot?
Mustangs.
16. Did you go to Prom?
Yep...made it to that one actually!
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Ahhh...to be young again...but school? Forget it!
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
Feeling sorry for those standing at their chairs till all 200 of us found our seats, while I had my own seat :)
19. Favorite memories of your Senior Year?
Not many. My friends provided me with the best memories.
20. Where were you on senior skip day?
Senior skip day? Would have been nice if somebody told me.
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
Don’t even have one now.
22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Same table everyday in the cafeteria nears the soup & sandwich bar.
23. Have you gained weight since then?
I plead the 5th!
24. What did you do after graduation?
Spent the day hanging’ w/ my cousin, Amber (Rae), before they left that evening.
25. When did you graduate?
1993
26. Who was your prom date?
Bunch of us gals decided to stag, well low and behold the one I planned it with, shows up w/a date. Only one of the 4 gals w/ a date. Spent most of the night (including after-prom) hanging w/ Brandi Heil.
27. Are you going to your ten-year reunion?
Wanted to, but didn't know about it till after the fact.
28. Who was your homeroom teacher?
We didn't have homeroom teachers.

Repost this with your school name...

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `