Monday, November 26, 2007

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was alright. We went up north to Chuck's aunt and uncles home for the __ family Thanksgiving dinner... they have two of them every year between the three kids, one at Thanksgiving and the other at Christmas. The Thanksgiving one is where everyone draws names and gives them a gift at the Christmas one, this year I drew my sister-in-law, Kelly's, name so I think that will be fun shopping for her because I know what she likes. The meal it self was good but since I was in my manual wheelchair and couldn't roll myself, Chuck was helping with the Turkey so he would leave me in the middle of the conversation. People have a tendency to walk as they talk (I have observed this for many years now) and they would end up talking behind me and since I couldn't turn myself around I could just sit there... very boring! We left early (Chuck started to get bored too) mainly because we had to leave Gracie shut up in the bathroom while we were gone and we were afraid that she would get in to the cupboards and tear everything apart. She did really well though, she only peed once... don't worry guys, it was on the linoleum and not on the carpet!


Most everybody seemed to have forgotten that yesterday was our 10th anniversary. I have actually survived Chuck for 10 long years! We didn't do much except to go out to eat. He was going to rent a room but I told him no lets wait and do something when we can afford it. So yesterday afternoon, Chuck and I looked at the Dell website and for my anniversary gift Chuck got me a new computer! I am so excited to get it, it has a bigger 19 inch flat screen monitor and we even got a new printer too and we even chose to have the best video card so it can play my Sims 2 games without any problems! Now the big thing that is going to suck is that now (well once I get the new computer) I will have to delete all of my saved games and start all over again! I am not looking forward to that :(

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `