Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back to 2004/2005

Ok where did I leave off? Ah, yes, Sharon moving in w/ my brother-in-law, Ken.

I always have yahoo on. I enjoy listening to my yahoo LAUNCH cast plus while doing other things on the internet...which was (& still is) like all of the time. She was on most of the time, so yes I still could talk w/ her and find out how she was doing.

Once the kids started back to school in January, she would come visit me every so often...only when Chuck was at work. Sharon got a 6 month old miniature poodle and would bring it to the dads before he (the dog) was even potty trained. She would go to the house during the day to get some of her stuff, but mainly it was to use dad’s computer since he still used (and still does to this day) cable hook-up for the internet. While she was on, the dog (and the kids if they had no school) was allowed To run free and pee all over the house. Because of this, the dog still pees when he goes over there even now!

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `