Monday, January 08, 2007

Four Things about me...

Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. baby-sitter
2. volunteer CCD teacher
3. volunteer pre-school teacher aid
4. a big sister to a bratty brother

Four Movies I have watched over and over
1. Grease
2. Princess Diaries
3. Labyrinth
4. Dark Crystal

Four places I have lived:
1. Salina, KS
2. Manhattan, KS
3. Harrison, MI
4. Mt. Pleasant

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Eureka
2. Dead Like Me
3. Monk
4. Maury

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Colorado Springs
2. Disney World
3. Highlands Ranch, Co
4. Macinac Island

Favorite foods:
1. Mexican food
2. banana-nut bread
3. pot roast
4. brocolli & cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on a disney cruise
2. Macinac Island
3. in CO
4. in bed

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `