Thursday, March 08, 2007

Back to 2005

I haven't been much in the mood lately to write about what did happen a few years ago. But a lot of stuff that ties in w/ the past has been happening currently. Before I tell u what is happening now, I need to let u know what did happen. So hopefully I stay on topic of my mother-in-law, Sharon.
Sometime in Feb. she started planning a trip to India. When she was a housekeeper for a motel up here, she had become friends w/ the current owners. They are originally from India and the wife was planning a trip home w/ her 2 younger children and had asked Sharon to accompany her. This trip was supposed to take place sometime in June and last a month.

Sharon was so excited about this upcoming trip. Before making pans for India, she originally wanted to go to Bangladesh to meet this Rassel. But felt this trip to India would be easier and safer...I helped w/ this decision. She asked her niece to go w/ her, even paying for Amber’s ticket (her friends bought Sharon's). Sharon was to stay w/ them and they were even supposedly going to have a party while Sharon was there to introduce her to other Indian people.

I was helping her choose the kind of outfits for her to pack and making some passport photos for her. She was also making a plan w/ Rassel to meet up w/ him in India. See I knew exactly what was going on, Ken had dial-up while I had a cable connection and Sharon would always use my Internet. Once I found out this trip was for the whole month of June, I kept asking what’s to happen w/ the kids since they’ll be out of school. She kept answering that's Ken’s problem...after constantly reassuring Ken since day 1 that she’d always be there.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `