Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My special day

Well, tomorrow is my bithday. I know its weird to be thrilled to be turning uh....*cough*...32, but I can't seem to help it. I get more and more exited as the day gets closer. As I told Chuck the other day...

"I can't help but get more anxious for my birthday each day 'cause, according to my doctors, I shoud be dead!"

Have nothing special planned on my actual birthday since it falls on a weekday, but Sat. Chuck's taking me out to dinner. Then Sun. we're having another family birthday dinner, but this time it's for both my sister-in-law and my bday.

1 comment:

Dawn Allenbach said...

::loudly singing "The Birthday Song" to Michelle::

I always make a HUGE deal about my birthday -- for exactly the same reason you said.

::flips the bird at the doctors::

What do they know?

I hope you have a GROOVE-ATIONAL birthday, and try to do something special on the actual day -- read your favorite book, get yourself some of your favorite treat, take a long relaxing bath, make nookie with your man . . . SOMETHING.

::hugs you:: Happy birthday!!

My Heroes

Photos `