Monday, March 26, 2007

Mother's Day 2005

So anyway, Sharon was all excited about this trip. She and ‘her man’ (Rassel) were going to meet in India, he had already gotten permission from his mom and dad before he would go on a flight to go to another country. As mothers day 2005 got closer, she would come over to my house and tell me of her upcoming trip, she also told me not get her a mothers day gift. She did not want a gift of any kind from Chuck or Ken and to tell Chuck that.

As the day got closer, Chuck told me he wanted to get his mother a gift or a card for mothers day. I did as she told me and told Chuck his mom told me not to get her anything. She didn't even want a card from us. He looked a little upset and disappointed when I told him what she told me to tell him. I, myself, was feeling hurt too.

Then mother’s day weekend, Sharon told me she was going to be spending the weekend at her brother and sister-in-law’s. And incase you do not remember, her brother lives in the southern part of Michigan. On Mother's Day Maggie had invited everyone over for dinner at their house. We all agreed to go without even thinking about what day it was. Then that Monday night Chuck got off work and got a phone call. Sharon called and started bitching out Chuck and asked to speak to me, once I picked up the phone and she started telling me that nobody cared enough about her so she is leaving to stay with her brother. She also said that according to the way Ken and Chuck have reacted towards Maggie and have left her (Sharon) out of what is going on, they pretty much have a new mother now. They are not her son's anymore. She does not want to talk to them or have anything to do with them. They are not even to call her mother ever again.

She then packed up all her stuff and left Ken's and drove down to her brother's that night. As I found out later, the reason why she got upset was because Ken supposedly made these plans for dinner at his dads and didn't even go bother to call his mom to wish her a happy mother's day or even get her a card while his kids remembered to buy her a card. The funny thing is, she kept telling me how her own kids forgot about her on mothers day but instead spent the day with the dad and his new girlfriend when she was the one who told me she didn't want anything from Ken, Chuck, nor I. I believe she was jealous of the fact that the dad had found some one and seemed happier than he had in a long time.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `