Friday, March 30, 2007

Disowning the first time

So, that was the first time Sharon had disowned both her children. It was for no reason other than being jealous, although she did keep claiming that she was in no way jealous of or angry at the dad's new girlfriend... Yeah what ever!

No one ever heard anything from her for a couple months. In the middle in July, we heard that she was back in town. So Chuck went to see if he could find her, but secretly, I was hoping he wouldn't. I was still upset at her. I mean, come on, disowning her own children? How can a mom possibly do this to her kids? Anyways, he did find her while she was driving around. I have no idea what they talked about because I was not present, later on he did tell me one of the first things she did was give him a big hug and kiss. A few hours later, Chuck pulled up the driveway and his mom pulled in behind him.

More to come...

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `