Friday, July 06, 2007

The second disownment

I almost forgot to mention that when Sharon was buying the house and even the rental home, she also put the houses in Chuck's name too. He had a job and income so he gave her permission to buy the properties but she would be responsible for the costs and any damages. She also let me know that she left both properties to both boys in her will (I found it great that she was thinking of Chuck and Ken and not just Rassel).

Whenever I would go visit her, I would actually get excited about the houses one day belonging to us. Then a few weeks later Chuck got into a big fight... a yelling match if you will. Sharon was already living in the brown house and they got into a disagreement about the way Sharon was acting in regards to Rassel. She always talked about him like he was the best man to ever walk on this earth. He was not used to having his mother talk about a guy like she did Rassel. After all, this was her third marriage. Not only that, but she was married to Chuck's dad for 30 some years and she wasn't one to refer to a guy in such a way that Chuck nor Ken could recall. She couldn't expect them to graciously accept this new guy, it would take while.

But Chuck did call Rassel a bad name, which he shouldn't have done since Rassel wasn't there to defend himself. That just made Sharon even angrier with Chuck, so she told him to leave and since I was with him that included me too. As he was helping me into the car, she came out and told Chuck to leave and never come back because he was not her son any more... at least she told him to his face this time.

I was angry with Chuck for saying what he did, so I would not talk to him until he at least apologized. He thought about it and he apologized the next day. She accepted his apology and she claimed him as a son again, but still didn't fully trust him again.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `