Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The week after

Once she got to the hospital, they pumped her stomach and kept her in ICU for a few days. Sharon was found to have overdosed on her antidepressants and aspirin so they had to keep a close eye on her. When Chuck went to her house to gather some clothes for his mom while she was gone he noticed all of her drawers were like almost empty! She had no clothes but the ones on her back and a little bit in the hamper. Nor did she have any books or a TV, it's no wonder she tried suicide she probably drove herself crazy by only being able to keep herself occupied by thinking and reflecting on the past.
I went to visit her, and the very first thing she asked about was how Bebe was doing I told her fine (she was too, was keeping my big dog company). Joanne was there too and Bill and Chuck (and Ken was even there) were busy talking to the doctor. Sharon was telling JoAnne and I how upset she was at Chuck because he never showed any signs that he cared for her before, so why did he choose to show up then? He should have just left her alone! I told her that it wasn't just Chuck that cared what happened to her, I was the one that asked Chuck to go check up on her because I was worried too. Plus too, I told her, even Ken is worried for her because he came here and is outside the room.
When Sharon was able to go home, we were all worried about her and her safety. So Bill took time off so he could stay with her and she told me to keep an eye on Bebe for her. That was a long week for Bill and for everybody else. Chuck bought food and supplies with Bill and Chuck's manaw would call every other day to ask our opinion about how she was doing. They also transferred some money to us so Chuck could go and buy her a cash register or something she really needed. Chuck and Bill used the money to get Sharon some different items, they looked into a register but they cost way more than what they had. The leftover money Chucks mammaw told Chuck to go ahead and keep it. But of course, Sharon would remind Chuck just how greedy and uncaring he was.
Bill had left after a week to go home (he was starting to get really stressed out from watching Sharon go through her temper tantrums and suicidal actions) and Sharon was going to a counseling session with the hospital at the time and she reassured everyone that she would be fine, so she stayed behind. But I found out that while she was in the hospital she had sold her business to Bill and JoAnne for $1, I was a little upset over this... she kept telling me that she was leaving the business to me! But Sharon still had the run of the business and she still needed my help with counting money for change and such.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `