Monday, September 18, 2006

About me

Well for starters, I am a nice and understanding person. Who, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) has been...and even still going...thru a lot. But, thanks to my friends and family I have learned to deal with it, to look on the brighter side of things. See, I am in a wheelchair...have been since I was 17 years of age. I suffer from a nueromuscular disease...related to muscular dystrophy...wich caused my scholiosis since I was 11. When 17, I not only became more dependant on a wheelchair for mobility, but I was also found to have diabetes. It really sucks, but...what most people don't realize is I'm a person too. Ok, on to other things, I have been married since I was 23. Have no children, but really really want 'em. I absolutely adore children and have always wanted to work around 'em...when 4 or 5 I wanted to be a babysitter for the movie star's children. Now, I have a Bachelor's in Child Development so I definately can work around kids! But, as of today and my physical limitations, I am home bound and on the computer alot. When not online I am playing my Sims2 PC game.

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `