Sunday, September 10, 2006

Part 2

OK, I left off enrolling into a University after getting an associates. In the spring of 2000, I started attending Central Michigan University. I majored in psychology and minored in child Development at first, but in one of my required classes called for observations of a pre-school class that was on campus. There were student teachers in the classes I observed...which I thought would be such fun! I found out in order to be a student teacher u needed to major in Child Development, well I couldn't pass stats (I took it 3 times and it's a requirements for psych majors) so I decided to major in C>D. and minor in Psych.

We still lived w/ his parents at this time. I so wanted out, his mom was driving me crazy!
She would nit-pick about everything! She was constantly upset with her husband (Chuck's dad). Not fighting, just the daily scowls and talking behind his back. Sharon would always complain about what a b**** her sister-in-law is and how she can't stand her. Yet she would go stay w/ them for a week or so every few months.

I noticed the dad would do just about anything to keep her happy...it occurred to me that I was also giving in to her every whimper. She wanted the dad to get rid of his motorcycle when the boys were young, he did. She suddenly got interested in going camping...and not in a tent, but an RV...so he bought a pop-up. She wanted an RV w/ its own bathroom, he traded the one they had in, and bought her a fifth wheel w/ a bathroom. And so on...

More to come...

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `