Monday, May 07, 2007

August of 2005

Now it was the month of August and Maggie had to have surgery done in her stomach. Ken asked me if I would watch the kids while he was at work, since the kids for out of school and I didn't work. I was so happy to be watching them, it makes me feel good that I people actually trust me with watching their children. For the longest time Ken had a hard time trusting me being left alone with the kids, especially his youngest, Carrie, when she was baby. Now that they were eight and nine, he had an easier time trusting me this time.

We had a lot of fun, they are a great bunch of kids. They did want to stay in side most of the day though and it would warm up to be a very lovely day. They mostly stayed in to play my Sims two game, but I would make them go out for at least an hour every day. I realize that our house was not an exciting, child ready... We didn't have a swingset nor a kiddie pool... But Chuck and I spent hours outside when we were kids, we would have climbed the trees in our yard are gone out in the backyard and explored the woods that surround our house.

I still remember the month I spent with them like it was just last month. Hard to believe it was two years ago! I do have some photos that were taken during this time.


This picture was taken by Brenden of Carrie and I
This Photo of Brenden was taken by Carrie

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `