Thursday, May 03, 2007

Her trip to India

My husband got me a new microphone with a USB plug yesterday. Now that it is working I can write more often than once a week, maybe I will write twice a week now.

When his mom walked in I felt a feeling of dred turning circles in my stomach. I couldn't believe what he brought home, I was still upset with her for telling both of her kids that she isn't their mother anymore. She didn't even disown them to their faces, instead she CALLED them! She took the cowards way out!!!!!!!

All she did was talk about her trip to India and how wonderful Rassel was. She even showed me some pictures that she took during her stay. Never once asking me how my trip was nor what we did. She didn't even ask to see the pictures I had taken. Instead all I heard was Rassel this and Rassel that. I did notice that she never mentioned the people that she went over with nor did she have any pictures of them. She told me about the hotel that her, Rassel, and her niece stayed in. About how Rassel would take them shopping and was able to bargain with the owner about the prices. How her and her niece, Amber, got in a horrific fight about Amber's spending habits and Amber disappearing for several hours and being caught by the pool flirting with a pool attendant there. She then told me that Rassel had proposed to her before he left to go home. I didn't say anything at this point, not only was I sick of hearing about Rassel but I couldn't believe she actually excepted a proposal from a kid!

No comments:

My Heroes

Photos `